Collection of Information
PropGO.com collects a variety of information relating to usage of the Services.
• Information you provide. You may provide information in connection with your use of the Services, such as information about homes. You may also provide us information about yourself, such as providing your e-mail address so we can send you information about the Services, or sending us e-mail. We may combine this information with other information we collect from the Services or from other companies.
• Usage logs. When you access the Services, your computer communicates a variety of information to computer servers operating the Services, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. Your usage also creates a record of what information you are requesting from the Services.
Usage and Disclosure
We will only share personal information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
• Consent. When you consent or direct PropGO.com to share the information.
• Legal Obligation or Protection from Harm. When PropGO.com has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the personal information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce or investigate a potential violation of the, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise respond to fraud, security or technical concerns, or (d) protect the rights, property, or safety of PropGO.com, its users, or the public against harm.
• Merger or sale. When and if PropGO.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its business, personal information may be transferred along with the business.
We may share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify individuals.
If you want PropGO.com to cease sending you e-mail about the Services, you can discontinue such communication by following the instructions included in our e-mail.
Collection of Information by Ad Servers
Third Party Web Sites
Storage and Security of Information
Personal information will be processed and stored by PropGO.com in databases hosted in the United States and other countries where applicable. PropGO is not responsible for any system breach or unauthorized hacking event whether known or unknown that exposes our user’s information. PropGO.com has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of PropGO.com, please contact us by e-mailing info@PropGO.com .