1. Personal Use. You agree to use the Services for your personal use. Your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. Real estate professionals may provide information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, take actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g. post a home for sale). Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to (a) view, (b) save, and (c) print, fax or e-mail it. You agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services.
2. Restrictions. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
1. Acceptable Use. You agree not to use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms PropGO.com, its service providers, suppliers or any other user. You agree not to use the Services in any way that breaches any other code of conduct, policy or notice on the Services. In addition, You agree that you must comply with all international and local laws as appropriate in your jurisdiction.
3. Google Maps. Google Maps Earth imagery is supplied by Google, and use is subject to Google’s map API manual and corporate policy.
3. Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy. For materials you post or otherwise provide to PropGO.com or in connection with the Services (your "Submission"), you grant PropGO.com an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide license to (1) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, and translate your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (2) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. PropGO.com will not pay you for your Submission. PropGO.com may remove your Submission(s) at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all rights necessary to grant PropGO.com the rights in this paragraph and that the Submission complies with Section 2(a) above. You may not share your PropGO.com user account with others. You are responsible for all actions taken via your account.
4. Software. The Services may include software for use in connection with the Services. If such software is accompanied by an end user license agreement ("EULA"), the terms of the EULA will govern your use of the software. If such software is not accompanied by a EULA, then PropGO.com grants to you a non-exclusive, revocable, personal, non-transferable license to use such software solely in connection with the Services provided on our site.
5. Linked Materials. The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites. PropGO.com does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, and Web sites.
6. Claims of Copyright Infringement. PropGO.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify PropGO.com
By e-mail: email@example.com
7. NO WARRANTY. PROPGO.COM PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROPGO.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PROPGO.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
9. Real Estate Licenses. PropGO.com is not a licensed real estate broker and does not broker real estate transactions. PropGO.com does not act as a real estate agent for you or any other user.
12. Purchases on PropGO. All purchases on the PropGO site are final and on an as is basis. PropGO reserves the right to publish your listing based upon policies the company sets. The company may publish or withdraw listings at any time for any reason with NO REFUND to the listing customer. No additional rights are attributed to listings where PropGO received a cash or credit card payment or allowed FREE of charge on the site. All sales are final and no obligation to publish the listing on the PropGO or affiliate sites is required by PropGO. All sales are final and no refunds will be made available to listing customers for any reason.